Plans for a Sketch 2011 award show?

Area to post questions, comments, and discussions regarding this annual contest.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Plans for a Sketch 2011 award show?

Post by zerospace »

Joost wrote:@zerospace, well I'm here for some years, not going anywhere soon ;)
That's what welcomeconsumer said in 2006 or 07 when she registered that name. It's 2011, and here we are ;).
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Joost »

Should I ever leave I'll donate the domain ^__^

saying that, who wants to help? :D
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

I will help in some capacity, but I do not have web design in my personal armory. That said, I'm good at testing sites and finding bugs or ways to cheat.
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Joost »

I'm willing to take a stab at the website, since I bought it 8) , but don't expect it to be done tomorrow :)

So the non technical people that want to help? anybody wants to write down some guidelines? as english is not my native language I'm not going to try and do that :^^:

Sensei, cutiebunny, kathpatty, gabe,... let me hear who has some guidelines, tactics, gameplans, ... :)

iceman57, I'll contact you later for the graphical stuff ^_^
Gabe
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Gabe »

Joost wrote:... as english is not my native language I'm not going to try and do that :^^: ...
same with me. ;)
I'm writing chaot. :D

I may have worked on the site code if someone let me go for the code that was created by zero. ^^
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Let me know what you guys need. I'll start up a brainstorming topic here (as we do every beta awards) to see if the consensus is to keep the categories as is.

As for my English skills, they're ok as long as I don't have to spell stuff. I'd never survive without spellcheck. I can, however, modify the Spanish rules...that is, if everyone wants to keep the foreign language rules around.

Time table wise - I'm thinking maybe the first week of August? Does that conflict with any conventions?