Some pretty nice auctions lately

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Some pretty nice auctions lately

Post by KT »

This place has been quiet lately, I figured I better bring the life back here again :wink: 8)

In the past month or so some nice Yugioh sketches have come. Could it be that the series has ended that the genga/douga used for the show are finally being released?

Any thoughts on this?
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

Noticed that. YJ's loaded. Wish they'd hurry-up with the Pharoah Memory!!!! lol Those were the color charts I bought. Seto and Kisara. Something to hold me over until I get some genga. :D

And yeah. I would think the staff would probably have some kind of time clause in their contracts before they're allowed to part with it. That and, with any collectable, they're worth more the further away you get from the series end. I imagine there's some people hoarding them. So yeah, you probably will start seeing more now.
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by KT »

I hope they release the Memory saga genga/douga. I have seen very little sketches from Duelist Kingdom. I have some layouts from ep. 55...That is the closest I have gotten to the old episodes. But, getting to the point; Seeing that DK sketches haven't really showed up I'm wondering if the AE sketches will share the same fate and not show up either.

YJ has some auctions that I really wanna go for...But I am broke :roll: :hurt:

I bought too much stuff :P
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

lol

Ya'd have to outbid me first, anyway! :P
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

Kaiba's Treasure wrote:Seeing that DK sketches haven't really showed up I'm wondering if the AE sketches will share the same fate and not show up either.
Shhhhh. Don't say such things!!!
:(
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by KT »

Shhhhh. Don't say such things!!!
:P

But then again, I'm ok with them releasing all the good stuff later in the year. I need some time to save up :D
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Any Egypt Arc comes up then you'll have to outbid me as well. heehee. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by KT »

Hehe, I know that there will be MAJOR competition for AE arc sketches but I'll be ready when that time comes :badass :P :D

Does anyone find it strange that only genga/douga from the Doom org and the late Battle City have been only for sale? Why was it that those two seasons got to have their sketches released?
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Goldknight wrote:Any Egypt Arc comes up then you'll have to outbid me as well. heehee. :wink:
Don't forget you sometimes have to worry about me too. :wink: I just recently acquired a few new YGO goodies that aren't in my gallery yet. They're sketches that came from YJ! too so you've probably seen them already. I'll keep the rest secret until I unveil them officially. 8)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

Oh, oh!

It's on!

:box2:
Amsterdam781
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Amsterdam781 »

They're sketches that came from YJ! too so you've probably seen them already
Are those the ones that ended yesterday? I tried to go for them but the deputy service I use was having issues :(

Hehe, I know that there will be MAJOR competition for AE arc sketches but I'll be ready when that time comes
This could get interesting-there will be a major fight for them(of course you can count on me going for them as well).
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

No, they didn't end yesterday. It was a couple of weeks ago.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!