What's up with rinkya?

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

What's up with rinkya?

Post by kizu »

Well I didn't know where to put this but the past two days all my rinkya saved links do not work and I notice that the saved auctions and searches are way different than before. Is it just me? Has my PC gone into strike? Anyone else have this problem? :x
My Cel & Sketch Gallery: http://hajimenokizu.com
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

Mine dont work either.

I dunno whats up but it sucks lol
Hopefully it will be fixed but I have to go to the main page and redo all my searches :(
Sue
Kamisama - God

Post by Sue »

Might have something to do with this:
email recieved below. I rarely use my MyRinkya so I didn't check into it.
Rinkya has changed the login page for MyRinkya to:

http://www.rinkya.com/membership/memberLogin.php

Please update your bookmarks to the new page.

If you are experiencing any trouble logging in, please email
heather@rinkya.com with Subject: MyRinkya.

Thank you ^_^

Laurel

Rinkya
kizu

Post by kizu »

Zombiebunny - Yeah and I just don't like the new formatting. I found that my saved searches are still there but now they're less descriptive. I hope they go back to the old format soon.

Sue - I don't remember getting that e-mail. :x But yes I found out how to login but I'm more weirded out by the current format.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

This change appears to be part of an overall upgrade of the Rinkya site. I guess it will take us a little bit of time to get used to it. The new checkout system is quite an improvement over the original payment form where you had to type in all the auction info.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

It's not the first time they've done something like that, so I guess it's fair to assume that it won't be the last. You'll probably save yourself a bit of future grief if you make a Rinkya folder in your regular internet bookmarks, and keep all of your favorite links, searches and auctions there. Works for me, anyway. :wink:
SME
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SME »

I logged into the new system, however my bookmarks are still gone. Did anyone else get their saved bookmarks back? It's not a big deal, but there was one auction I was watching that just ended today that I didn't get a chance to see who won it.

So Rinkya is upgrading their site now? That's really nice. 8) :love:
  • "If us girls can't be strong, then we can't protect the boys we love." - Naoko Takeuchi
  • "Anyone who sees me has a date with his maker." - Shinigami
  • "WHAT!??! Men in pink!? How bizarre!" - Vegeta
  • This message has been approved by Welcome Consumer...got questions? She's got answers. :P
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

The bookmarks and saved auction searches are on the left side. There's a list of links right under the heading "MyRinkya member." There, you can find the links for "Watchlist" and "Saved searches."
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
JWR

Post by JWR »

I have used the new payment system and it speeds things up quite a bit.
Last edited by JWR on Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
SME
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SME »

wELCOME cONSUMER wrote:The bookmarks and saved auction searches are on the left side. There's a list of links right under the heading "MyRinkya member." There, you can find the links for "Watchlist" and "Saved searches."
Ah! Thank you Toni! Looks like a Japanese winner for the auction I was watching. ^_^ I like keeping track of auctions I don't plan on going for, but just interested in seeing who is the winner.

:topic Off-topic here, but Toni I actually was in chat in RS last night! Xeno has been stalking you btw LOL ;)
  • "If us girls can't be strong, then we can't protect the boys we love." - Naoko Takeuchi
  • "Anyone who sees me has a date with his maker." - Shinigami
  • "WHAT!??! Men in pink!? How bizarre!" - Vegeta
  • This message has been approved by Welcome Consumer...got questions? She's got answers. :P
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Nelia »

I'm having issues with getting INTO the system. I put in my email and password, and it still doesn't let me get into MyRinkya. >,<
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Nelia wrote:I'm having issues with getting INTO the system. I put in my email and password, and it still doesn't let me get into MyRinkya. >,<
If your password was greater than seven characters, it got truncated to just seven. Both Baakay and I had that issue.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

SME wrote: :topic Off-topic here, but Toni I actually was in chat in RS last night! Xeno has been stalking you btw LOL ;)
:hitting: Figures. I need to stop by sometime.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
kizu

Post by kizu »

With me I can get in and look at the saved searches and auction watchlist... i don't like the saved searches format because it only gives the series name not the commodity with it. The auction watchlist is a bit better but again it's just so big. I agree that payment in rinkya needed an upgrade, I don't buy a lot from rinkya but on occasion I do so yes that needed an improvement. I just don't like the new login and searches, even hitting the back button on searches just puts up that security pop-up which is a bit of a hassle when I speed search. :? Well I did what Moop said and that fixed it for me somewhat.
usagi

MyRinkya

Post by usagi »

Hello guys!
If you are having a problem getting into MyRinkya, please email me at heatherATrinkya.com and I will get you in. ^_^ No one's bookmarks should be erased at all, the format is just a little different. ^_^

Thank you!
Heather
Rinkya