I lost again ;_;

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

I lost again ;_;

Post by moonrabitt »

;_; Dear gosh I lost again...NOO!!
I've been bidding on the same series and I always lose to the same dealer (I think) they always sell the sketches off to very high prices...
So if you won this (and I hope that a dealer did not do so), PLEASE tell me! Pretty Please? If you won't sell them, at least let me know where they rest....
Opening sketches too ;_;
Any words of comfort are welcomed and I thank you....

The babies i lost:

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=htt ... /g53957062

GS auctions I have lost= 5
Sparta101
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sparta101 »

They kinda look like photocopies to me, but it does not say that on the web page so I am most likely wrong sorry you missed out on them they look dam cool.
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

*comforts* sorry, moon. we've all been there i think. when this happens to me, i usually 1. make a wishlist which helps brighten my mood a little or 2. retaliate with some therapy shopping! its the perfect opportunity to purchase something you've been eying... :wink:
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Those looked like really awesome sketches. I'm so sorry you lost the auction. I agree with Caroline. I'm all about the consolation cel/sketch whenever I suffer a painful loss.

Wheee! Consolation shopping. :D

I hope you have better luck on the next auction for art from that show.
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

Sparta101 wrote:They kinda look like photocopies to me, but it does not say that on the web page so I am most likely wrong sorry you missed out on them they look dam cool.
I hope that they where not photocopies, when I translated the page it sounded legit. They where cool and opening cels :x
Caroline wrote:*comforts* sorry, moon. we've all been there i think. when this happens to me, i usually 1. make a wishlist which helps brighten my mood a little or 2. retaliate with some therapy shopping! its the perfect opportunity to purchase something you've been eying... :wink:
Nice Idea. A wishlist. I'll just go into work mode and save a pile of cash, next time around, I don't care how high it goes. Therapy shopping sounds good :)
tex-chan wrote:Those looked like really awesome sketches. I'm so sorry you lost the auction. I agree with Caroline. I'm all about the consolation cel/sketch whenever I suffer a painful loss.

Wheee! Consolation shopping. :D

I hope you have better luck on the next auction for art from that show.
Must....shop! I'll go buy some shoes and shirts maybe that will brighten my mood. I already bought some beautiful sketches from an Sugar Sugar Rune...

So thanks to all three of you and good luck with your finds... :D
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Sorry to hear you lost out this time, but I'm SURE you'll get a chance to purchase similar ones again!! I’ve been having the same kind of luck recently…but yes, in the mean time, go out and treat yourself to some snazzy shoes and shirts! (and come back even stronger!) :)
moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

Ronin wrote:Sorry to hear you lost out this time, but I'm SURE you'll get a chance to purchase similar ones again!! I’ve been having the same kind of luck recently…but yes, in the mean time, go out and treat yourself to some snazzy shoes and shirts! (and come back even stronger!) :)
I probably will get a chance, but I hope that I don't lose that one either. We seem to be having bad luck...I will shop and come back so strong that I'll need to sell my car to affor it... :)
-Thanks ^_~
Tomuki

Post by Tomuki »

Sorry to hear you didn't win. From the looks of the bidding you really went in strong for them.
:? konan_geass seems to have their fingers in everything, I've gone up against them a number of times and never won :(
I guess you can take reassurance in the fact they didn't sell cheaply though and I doubt your rival will have a whole lot more to spend if more sketches are listed again soon. :wink:
I agree with everyone else, the best thing to do is look to the future, since there’s gonna be a whole load of Code Geass sketches for sale in it /no1
moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

I did go strong...but then again, I don't want to get carried away and bid my car...You know the seller? You think it's a dealer? May more sketches from our shows appear again...if not :l
But at least they where not cheap :wink:
I hope more things are listed, I shall look for the future, luck to you and your searches and that you win if you met that person again. Thanks for your words :)
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Who needs a car when you have cels! :^^:
moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

Ronin wrote:Who needs a car when you have cels! :^^:
8O Don't tempt me :D .....but then again...why have an expensive car that will lower in value over the years, than cels that are just so pretty!
That leads me to a question...did you sell your car for cels :wink: