Celga users I could use your help………………

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Well, I looked at my credit card statements and I'm still being billed directly by YJ for my fees, so mine must have stayed on... guess it only applies to new accounts, as klet said. ;)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

It must have something to do with the type of credit card, 'cuz they booted mine off a while back. :l I'm pretty sure I can't upgrade now, either. Not that I've tried, for reasons you probably know, z. X| :D
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

Caroline wrote:i agree, if it bothers you then sign up for a gold account. but i don't think you should be angry at celga for bidding 10 hours before an auction. if sniping is the main concern, raise your maximum.
I’m not angry at celga……

Anyway I’ve had to put getting the account on hold when I finally decided to sign up for the account in mid march, my bank account was hacked in to and I had to cancel my credit cards. On top of that I found out my cat was sick her kidneys were failing but they weren’t exactly sure why. The doctor believed there was a good chance to stop it, I changed her foods gave her 3 different medicines every day and had to stick her with an IV every other day (In the middle of all this I cut my finger really bad) we did everything we could for her but she got worse. We took her back to the vet and found out her lungs were filling with fluids and she developed a heart murmur. Because of her condition they had to drain the fluids out of her lungs without putting her under anesthetics which was a very painful process, and as much as it kills me I couldn’t watch her suffer any longer, I had to put her to sleep later that month. The doctors now believe it was kidney cancer, it happened so fast I still can’t believe she’s gone she didn’t even show signs of being sick she never lost her apatite and kept eating to the very end she would have been 4years old this june.
It’s been a really horrible year so far bad things after another just keep happening :hurt: