Anyone use Celga to sell on Y!J?

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Anyone use Celga to sell on Y!J?

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Has anyone used Celga to sell items on Yahoo!Japan? If so, I'd really like your opinions on that service. I sent them an e-mail trying to get my questions cleared up, but all I got in return was a message with a link to their FAQ page. :roll:

Feel free to post here for everyone's edification, but I'd actually rather keep my personal questions/feeling to e-mail. reithejelly[at]gmail.com
Caroline
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Caroline »

i've used celga to sell on YJ and i had a good experience with them, however they charge a 20% flat rate if your item sells. on the upside, you don't have to worry about re-listing fees if your items don't sell and you can re-list as many times as you like. i would only recommend selling through celga for higher end items, as you are more likely to sell them for their worth. for lower end items, you can do better by selling privately or ebay.
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

I used to go through Celga when I first started collecting but they are expensive and buying-wise you have to pay them half of what you want to bid on in order for them to put a bid for you (unless you have a Gold membership thing). If you lose the auction the money pretty much can only go towards the next auction you want. I had some troubles trying to get my money sorted out and trying to get the backgrounds they sell at their site so I stopped and switched to somewhere else. But I've never sold anything through them... ended up going to Ebay
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.