Missing cel from celga

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

I had several good experiences with Celga, but the last time I used them they sent my cel to a really outdated address that I had given them about 4 years previously, despite the fact that I gave them my current address with the new order.

It eventually got sent back to them and they contacted me months later. They made me pay to have it shipped back to me a second time. It STILL never came to me. I suspect they sent it to the wrong address twice, even though I was very adamant in my emails that they had to make sure the address was updated.

They eventually stopped even responding to my emails. After about a year and a half I finally gave up on ever getting it, and lost at least $100.

I had found them to be cheaper too, but I was really badly burned by that experience. I only use Rinkya now and I've been really happy with their service s far.
ainominako
Anime Geek

Post by ainominako »

I haven't been using Celga since they misplaced that cel to begin with. It really annoyed me that they could make a mistake like that even though they refunded the cel price.

I did get my cel but I took my time paying the $20 invoice. So basically I got a $40 for $20. :) I still like the cel and glad it's part of my collection.