Looking for good deputy service ^__^

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Looking for good deputy service ^__^

Post by Carla »

So I'm wanting to buy stuff again on YJ :P
I'm looking for a good deputy service that is not too expensive on there commission and shipping prices but does a good job handling there items :)
Better safe then sorry! The deputy service I'm using now 8O WOW!!! Expensive!!! :D Just wanting to get some recommendations from my fellow collectors :wink:

Thanks Guys!
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into
(O.o ) your signature to help him
(> < ) on his way to world domination
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

I have used Rinkya www.rinkya.com for over 5 years and have been very happy with them. Not the cheapest but to me, not having headaches is worth it.

Others I know have had good sucess with Shopping Mall Japan and Celga.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

does rinkya (and those other sites you mentioned) require a credit card or can they take debit?
Kata
Sakabat&#333; Sheath

Post by Kata »

I use and used several deputies. Rinkya, SMJ, Celga and OY (I don't think they take any new ones right now).

All deputies say on their FAQ page what is required and all so you can visit their sites and see how they handle things.

There are several deputies out there and some are not much known of, but I have several on my RS link page listed. I didn't use all of them so I can not garantie for anything.
I can only say that I was very pleased with the ones I have used which are Rinkya, SMJ, Midori, Celga and OY.
JWR

Post by JWR »

Belldandy16 wrote:does rinkya (and those other sites you mentioned) require a credit card or can they take debit?
I have my account linked to my Visa charge/debit card. They also will accept paypal for payments but do require valid plastic credit/debit (must have a MC/Visa emblem) for setting your bid limit.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

Thanks guys :wink: sounds like Rinkya, SMJ and Celga very popular :D
But I've never heard of OY just out of curiosity does any one have a link?

I was reading the deposit terms for rinkya and looks like they don't take a deposit they run your card to make sure it's valid and if you fail to pay them they charge the card.

With SMJ you have to pay the deposit up front before you can bid and the deposit is returned after you cancel the acct. But there prices are a little cheaper then rinkyas

Thanks guys for all the info :wink:
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into
(O.o ) your signature to help him
(> < ) on his way to world domination
bran-chan
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by bran-chan »

I use SMJ and have been satisfied with them. I use to use Celga way back when.
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

i'm gonna have to look at your link page, kata.

yeah, i use both smj and rinkya.
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by ginga123 »

me too
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant