what an awsome cel of Kenji
I backed out way early on the bidding :l ,
hope this piece doesnt end up hidden away :? ,
I'd sure like to visit it!! Its not everyday to come across a Kenji cel
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b106146612
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

I also watched the bidding on this...did not go as high as I thought it would..
It's a beauty, I was tempted to go for it and I do not collect the series 8O 8)
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
Maiko
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Maiko »

I'm also surprised by how little this sold for. If I wasn't currently obligated to several wishlist cels, I probably would have bid. Congratulations to whoever it's going home with!
kenshikenji
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kenshikenji »

I came in second. The winner must have placed a high bid because I placed several bids in the 5 min or so. It went for about what I thought it would go for.
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

kenshikenji wrote:I came in second. The winner must have placed a high bid because I placed several bids in the 5 min or so. It went for about what I thought it would go for.
I figured you were deep in the thick of bidding, I hoped you had won so I knew where to visit, it sure is a wonderful cel /!!!
kenshikenji
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kenshikenji »

uchiha615 wrote:
kenshikenji wrote:I came in second. The winner must have placed a high bid because I placed several bids in the 5 min or so. It went for about what I thought it would go for.
I figured you were deep in the thick of bidding, I hoped you had won so I knew where to visit, it sure is a wonderful cel /!!!
if i didnt already have my dream kenji cel, I may have went to war on that cel. hope someone here got it, i would like to see it in a gallery. If not i downloaded the picture just in case...
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by kizu »

Ah I didn't see this thread. Anyway I guess it's just me but I think the cel went around for what it should go for. Maybe just slightly higher. I was thinking of bidding on it but a couple of wanted RK cels came up for me including another Kenji. Of course not as nice as that one. As for that cel, almost 700USD is still a pretty penny tho.