50% off sale at Shopping Mall Japan this April!

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

50% off sale at Shopping Mall Japan this April!

Post by Animechaos »

Thought I'd post here to help get the word out. We're having a 1/2 off commission sale for the whole month of April. Also, we finally put in a little refer-a-friend bonus folks can earn. Click through the banner on our homepage for details. :)

http://www.shoppingmalljapan.com
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

eh, how does SMJ work? I always used much smaller shops such as my-world service and never trusted bigger places since I thought they'd be too complicated to use.

do they have a auto system of snipe bidding at the end of auction? or do they allow you do bid whenever you want to yourself? and for YJA stuff, is the 10%ish base fee all they charge for commisson?
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

Gotta register and make a deposit before you bid. (really simple process, and the emails, etc. will walk you through it)

But once your set up, we have a bidding form and all you need is the item number and the amount you want to bid. It places it in real time for all normal auctions.

We have some links to tutorials on the left side / bottom of the homepage that should help. And if you have any questions feel free to toss us an email.
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by ginga123 »

oooooooouuuuuuuuu thanks for the heads up :yourock:

you know i'll definitely take advantage of that :wink:

theultimatebrucelee, SMJ is a deputy service that allows you bid and buy items from YJ, online shops, etc.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant