any way to pass the adult restriction on YJA?

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

any way to pass the adult restriction on YJA?

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

I'm currently trying to look up a auction but this annoying age restriction page is blocking me from viewing the page, is there any way I can pass that?
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

This is a good question. I haven't been able to login to the adult section of YJ using my YJ name ever since they change the requirements some months back (?7-10 months ago).
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

You might try the Rinkya site and type in Adult Cels in their search box.

I have had to do that for some of my Nude Ranma cels.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

great suggestion, rinkya totally worked, thanks :)

but uh..I must say that japanese people sure appreciate their adult related goods*mad prices*..
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:This is a good question. I haven't been able to login to the adult section of YJ using my YJ name ever since they change the requirements some months back (?7-10 months ago).
I used to just google the item, and it'll always have the option of cached, and that bypasses the block, but for some reason the option is not showing up for this auction..