Yahoo Japan adjusting their website

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

Yeah...my method of doing things is really only manageable because I have only 5 or 6 different searches tops. That would be far too much copy-pasting if I was focusing on several different series like most collectors do....

I keep it saved in my drafts rather than my regular email. I keep very few drafts so it always stays near the top of the page.

...I don't usually use Notepad but I just tried it as an experiment and it accepted Japanese text just like Word does for me....maybe you just need to update it or something??
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

My links are back working again. Yahoo Japan must have adjusted something again. I didn't have to do anything so that's good. :)

This is what I get when I try to save Japanese text in Notepad
(WARNING --- picture might be 1575 X 807 in size):

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv37 ... 45667a.jpg
Blaster
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Blaster »

I hope things get back working again soon. My series' links aren't working properly still, and they are such a pain to search through >_<

keropi, I usually just change the encoding typ to unicode when I save Japanese text in Notepad. It seems to work ok then.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

well I'm using windows vista and in control panel, under classic view, there is an program/setting thats called Regional and language options, and in there I basically changed any option possible including location and timezone to either Japan or Japanese. but IF, this is the solution to the wordpad problem I'm sure not all options are related, prably you'd only need to change the display language and such.