Any Ami/Mercury fans?

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Any Ami/Mercury fans?

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Any of the SM fans on the board thinking about spending their holiday bonus on this gorgeous set? http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b118855603
MidniteKitten
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by MidniteKitten »

OMG :love2 :jaw I wish I had that much O_O Want it sooo bad. Maybe if they split it if it doesn't sell this time around I'd have a chance. *le sigh* oh at least to have seen it!
rosesleep
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by rosesleep »

My jaw literally dropped when I saw those pieces for sale.. it is too beautiful for words and too expensive to bid! :l
Sui Kune
Kamisama - God

Post by Sui Kune »

Oh man I saw those! I really hope someone here gets them so they won't fall into a black hole, once in a while I see top-notch Hotaru cels for the same price but the same Japanese bidder I believe scoops them up each time. It would be a lot less painful if I was at least able to see them again. X|

cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

God_hand *typically* will start an auction high and will, over the course of several months, lower the price. I've bought a few cels from this seller before. I've been happy with all of them, but, playing the waiting game for them to come down in price was difficult.

They're very nice looking cels, but, I am not an Ami fan.