SMJ

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
ssvegito04
Anime Geek

SMJ

Post by ssvegito04 »

Hey,
Well I am a little annoyed, it looks like I will miss out on an auction bid as I can't actually bid.

Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get completely set up on Shopping Mall Japan? The website says it will normally take no more than 24 hours, but I have waited for days. I thought I would be all up ang going by now, but no.

Does anyone know if twin_angels_xx ever reposts their items? I really want the sketches they have up

Thanks
ssvegito04
You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps... his PRIDE!
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Re: SMJ

Post by Eternal Squall »

ssvegito04 wrote:
Does anyone know if twin_angels_xx ever reposts their items?

If no one else wins the auction, yes he does repost, usually after the auction closes.
ssvegito04
Anime Geek

Post by ssvegito04 »

If no one else wins the auction, yes he does repost, usually after the auction closes.
I hope so. Thank You
You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps... his PRIDE!
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

I'm Nick from SMJ. Drop us an email with the username you registered with. We process everything within 24 hours, much faster in most cases. It's possible there was an issue with your deposit or something. (I'll check email after this post to see if I can find your info and set you up really quick)

And we buy a LOT from Twin_Angel_XX. They constantly relist and rotate their stock. If nobody won it the first time then it will make it's way back up.
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

Found the registration and deposit. The issue was you sent payment in Australian dollars. All payments / deposits have to be in US$. Resubmit that and we can have you set up soon.
ssvegito04
Anime Geek

Post by ssvegito04 »

Animechaos wrote:Found the registration and deposit. The issue was you sent payment in Australian dollars. All payments / deposits have to be in US$. Resubmit that and we can have you set up soon.
Thanks Nick, I'll rectify that asap
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

normally with most yj auctions, they are re-posted three time, after the third time if no one bids on the auction, itmight disappear or reappear months later.

good luck with your bidding!