anyone get this CCS set?

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

anyone get this CCS set?

Post by ReiTheJelly »

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m90547932

I'm so jealous of the person who won this set. I've been looking for that first cel *forever*... :l
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Re: anyone get this CCS set?

Post by sensei »

Sorry, wasn't me. I have one with the card on the left partly off the edge of the cel, and I was tempted by the Ep. 1 Fly that went with it. But in the end I put all my chips on the facial close-up of Sakura where she's riding 30,000 feet up in the air on the back of The Fly and hanging on with one hand while she twirls her sealing wand and releases Windy.

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f110105015

There's that scary-intense mahou shoujo look that she gets for a fraction of a second in nearly every episode, which makes her more than just a cute girl roped into magic tricks by an orange plushie. My old nemesis niwaniwani gave me a hard time, and the cel didn't come cheap, but this will be a star of my January upgrade.

I hope you can locate the owner, Rei. That image is, I think, the only time we ever see the oh-so-enigmatic Libra Card, the only one never captured, never used, never even mentioned. (I always suspected its property was to make Syaoran cross-dress :D )
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

@sensei: I figured that was you, since it was an ep 1 shot :) Congrats! I always fear niwaniwani, especially when bidding on a Sakura cel >.< Glad you won it in the end!
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

congrats sensei! she's pretty looking.

ah, so that's the persons account name. i've seen that name so many times but only the first three letters.