Website That Instigates YJ Group Auctions?

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
sugarcels
Kishin - Fierce God

Website That Instigates YJ Group Auctions?

Post by sugarcels »

Hello!

I recently came across an auction that I would really like to bid on. However, the amount of items in the auction are more than I want, and the shipping cost would kill me. Is there a website where you can organize a group auction? A website specifically made for that kind of thing?

If not, would anybody like to go into this auction with me? LOL! http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-e126895879 I want the Kain/Millie stuff but you can have the rest!
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Website That Instigates YJ Group Auctions?

Post by Animechaos »

At shoppingmalljapan.com we commonly get requests to only ship specific items from sets and junk the rest. Once the item is at our Tokyo office we can go through and pull just the ones you want to keep and ship. All you would need to do is contact us with a list of items you want to keep, or better yet attach an edited picture circling the ones you want. If you win it through us contact us as soon as the auction closes so we know what to pull, don't want to wait too long.
sugarcels
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sugarcels »

I've been using you guys for like 7 years, and I didn't know that! Wow! Thank you for that information. Just so there won't be confusion in the future, are you saying I would only pay for the books that I want? If I sent an image of what I wanted, would you take away the costs of the books I x'ed out, or would I still have to pay the whole, original price, excluding the shipping to be added later? It's late, so I apologize if this doesn't make sense.

Thank you!
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

You would pay for the entire auction. But you'd save on shipping the items to you, because you'd only be requesting a certain number of them. SMJ would then either throw out, or resell the rest.
sugarcels
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sugarcels »

That's what I thought, just wanted to be 100% sure :) Thanks!