My first collector's auction of the year

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
BeautifulAlone
Eiketsu - Mastermind

My first collector's auction of the year

Post by BeautifulAlone »

And I get outbid last second. :( :l

I haven't been making many purchases this past year as I have to watch my cash flow more than usual. However, I came across this item ( http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... an_charity ) worn by my favourite member from my favourite visual kei band (Matenrou Opera) and since it was for charity I decided to go for it. I also decided that I really really wanted it! X| The first collector's item I was really excited for and I get outbid last minute. I should have known...usually I throw caution to the wind, get competitive and place a bid going in it to win it...but no; this time I check myself and now I'm a very sad collector. :bawl

I'm trying to convince myself it's okay...I really couldn't afford it anyway... :x

At least I up'ed the price for a good cause. :^^: But seriously, if I lose at high ticket items at least I know it's to someone who was just as passionate a fan as myself so congratulations to whomever did win. :)

I just had to vent and I knew this was the only place I could where y'all would understand.

Cheers!
"Like a lonely flower, I wilt a bit. Like a lonely star, I bathe in the evening light. Then with a blank face keep murmuring to someone,
'Ah, I'm not lonely...'"
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: My first collector's auction of the year

Post by moonrabitt »

Well. . . look at it this way, though its an awesome piece. . . it would be hard to display and take care of. . . plus you get more positive karma for the next piece you go for :)
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.