Refused mail - YJ/SMJ

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Refused mail - YJ/SMJ

Post by kizu »

OK so a package of mine got auto-shipped (I was hoping to combine shipment but the dates got too close) so I don't know what method it was sent. It seems like not EMS, EMS being my preferred method. So I ended up waiting for the package for a few weeks and thought it was lost and contacted SMJ. Then all of a sudden it showed up as delivered and I'm like - ok some development so I wait a bit more but then a few days afterwards - it's saying "refused by addresee" and I'm like what the hell! So I really want this package since it has a cel in it. I'd hate for it to be lost. How long do you guys think before SMJ gets the package back? Several weeks? Months? Please let me know it's driving me crazy. Oh and I already contacted them, I'm just trying to figure out what to expect from the USPS and SMJ. :bawl
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Refused mail - YJ/SMJ

Post by Animechaos »

It really varies. It first depends if it's going back to the US office or the Tokyo one. US one is usually a couple weeks, but overseas can be a couple months in some cases. If you already emailed us we'll get you some more details soon.
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Refused mail - YJ/SMJ

Post by kizu »

Ok thanks. I hope it comes soon.