Just out of curiosity

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
Sui Kune
Kamisama - God

Just out of curiosity

Post by Sui Kune »

I admit I'm really nervous posting this and initially didn't plan to, since I really didn't want to seem rude or anything. It really is just honest curiosity.

I was wondering who won the cel lot on YJ a few days ago containing these two S Saturn cels:

Of course, you don't have to say if you don't want to. I really am honestly happy a deputy got it rather than them disappearing forever into a black hole. :) Congratulations from the bottom of my heart, they're really spectacular beauties!

Thanks for your time everyone!

Matt
Juuyaku - Executive

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post by Matt »

Hi Sui,

Well, first I want to say that I don't collect Sailor Moon. But I did want to post and say that you don't need to worry about being rude or anything like that, I see this type of post frequently on this board. Ok, thats it. Just wanted to give you a little encouragement. Good luck on your search.

Best,

Matt
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post by teggacat »

Matt wrote:Hi Sui,

Well, first I want to say that I don't collect Sailor Moon. But I did want to post and say that you don't need to worry about being rude or anything like that, I see this type of post frequently on this board. Ok, thats it. Just wanted to give you a little encouragement. Good luck on your search.

Best,

Matt
oh gosh, I dont know who got them either, but I just wanted to agree with Matt,
your enthusiasm is so sweet and you just love cels :D
:cheers