Auction Rush

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
jcaliff
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Auction Rush

Post by jcaliff »

I miss the days when I was one of only a couple of people who cared about Nintama cel auctions. :roll

There were 14 auctions up that just ended. That was a heck of a thing just now. I haven't done that kind of bidding in years. Managed to win 3 of the 6 I had my eye on, plus one other in place of one of the ones I lost, so four auctions altogether. So that'll be 12 new Nintama cels (3/auction) to add to my collection soon.

I may not have won the others, but at least they were well fought. God, it's like an adrenaline rush. I'm hyper! :multi
Image Image
Hector the Collector loved these things with all his soul,
Loved them more than shining diamonds, loved them more than glistenin' gold.
Hector called to all the people,"Come and share my treasure trunk!"
And all the silly sightless people came and looked...and called it junk.
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Re: Auction Rush

Post by teggacat »

jcaliff wrote:I miss the days when I was one of only a couple of people who cared about Nintama cel auctions. :roll

There were 14 auctions up that just ended. That was a heck of a thing just now. I haven't done that kind of bidding in years. Managed to win 3 of the 6 I had my eye on, plus one other in place of one of the ones I lost, so four auctions altogether. So that'll be 12 new Nintama cels (3/auction) to add to my collection soon.

I may not have won the others, but at least they were well fought. God, it's like an adrenaline rush. I'm hyper! :multi
Awesome!!! Sounds like a fun morning!! Congrats on the winnings, and to the rush :bounce
:cheers