Buyee

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Buyee

Post by Animechaos »

You're right, that's the one. And it's also the one I got that Sakura Trick pan sketch from not Kotetumaru2000. Hmm...now I can't remember where I got that from. The shipper is in the office right now, so having a little talk about those rolled sketches to see what the deal there is.

Regardless the offer for you 2 holds. Cutiebunny I noticed you just got something new in the last couple days, I can retroactively credit that one if you like to take up the offer.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Yeah, no..I'm sorry Nick. After waiting almost 600 days for a nendoroid face which SMJ claimed was recently found (after being in transit for more 500 days) and that was supposed to be in this package, guess what wasn't there when I received it? My 600 day old nendoroid face part.

And guess what item number was deleted from my user page? The nendoroid face part. And no, I did not delete this number. I never have deleted any auctions from my user page.

I e-mailed your service and the response wasn't an apology. It was "What is your user name" and "What is the auction number"? Well gee, y'all deleted the auction number from my page, so now I'm going to have to dig through e-mails sent almost 600 days ago to find that. And seriously...you can't check through your system to see that the same e-mail address on that e-mail also matches that of my SMJ account? Come on, man. This is really shoddy business practice. I might understand if I constantly e-mailed SMJ, nitpicking and claiming items disappeared. But this is the second item that's disappeared in my 10+ years using your service, and seeing as how it's a nendoroid face part that cost 600 yen, I'm clearly not trying to make a profit here.

But I appreciate you using a smaller box (as I requested) this time around and packing it well.
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

PM me the details on that. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the issue, and something that old should have been address a long long time ago.

Old items like that once we check them as shipped the system often deletes them. (just since they're so old, it performs a clean up) But no item, even pre-orders, should ever take that long without something odd happening in transit.

I'll check some old emails in the meantime.
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

What's the link to buyer's site?
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »