Ever get outbid by the person selling something?

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Re: Ever get outbid by the person selling something?

Post by Jadeduo »

Damn! Oh well...

@_@ Ummm I did win that one... It cost me an arm and a leg, those two weeks cost me an arm and leg! I spent Sailor Moon money on Saiyuki that week lol. It looks like there is more than just us two after the Saiyuki sets then. I unfortunately do not yet have it in my possession yet because I ship quarterly from that deputy. Well it's good to know other peeps are aware how awesome it can be, and it is not as dead as I thought! ^_^

DAMN I was hoping I knew who got the Sanzo and cat cause I was so bummed about not being able to make Pussy jokes ^_~ I was hoping to corrupt someone else! Oh well...

I am sad you don't have a gallery it would be nice to have somewhere else other than the few other main Saiyuki collectors that don't update as much anymore to have a gallery! I hope you figure it out!! ^_^
Drac of the Sharp Smiles
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Drac of the Sharp Smiles »

At least I know where it is!! *^_^* Promise me that if you ever decide to lose your mind and sell, you'll find my email. ^_~~~ That had to have just been you and me to the end. (*sweatdrop*) This week I just won the one that was my biggie for this round, the winged Hazel. :D Hope you got whichever ones you wanted! :D

I'll figure out a gallery thing sometime. Can search engine bots skim images from RS's passworded galleries?
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

I will keep you in mind! LOL I don't even have it in my possession yet though I need a few years of basking in it first!

I won my big one this weekend too! The Baby Goku in chains looking all sad! I am super pumped!

At least you won't have to worry about me collecting Hazel he's all yours!

I've never had my password protected pieces come up in a search you should be okay.
"Any idea is a good idea except the non-happy ones. Those we push down deep inside where you'll never, ever, ever, EVER find them!" - Princess Unikitty

http://www.jadeduo.net Please Stay By My Side, In My Dreams - Sailor Moon, DBZ, Cardcaptor Sakura, Saiyuki, Gundam Wing, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Tsubasa...

Actively Searching for: Saiyuki Burial (Anything), CCS Episodes 65-67, and Primo Sailor Jupiter Cels

Anime-Beta Annual Cel Contest - Grand Poobah, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Grand Poobah, 2015
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Survey Wench, 2016, 2017

Still lurking around Beta, but most days you can find me in the Cel Chat... http://cels-chat.herokuapp.com/ Come Join US!
Also rebooted the FB page, you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/348416495554600/