Selling on Yahoo Japan?

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
Angelic-Lair
Kishin - Fierce God

Selling on Yahoo Japan?

Post by Angelic-Lair »

Since this idea was touched upon in another topic, I thought I would ask if anyone here knows of a way (or ways) to sell artwork on Yahoo Japan?

Last I checked, Rinkya won't do it. I'm pretty sure Shopping Mall Japan won't. I know Celga was offering such a service at one point, but I haven't had an account with them in quite some time. Is this something Celga still offers as a service? Do you need to have a Gold account with them to do so? And also, does anyone else offer such a service?

Certain series we collect/collected would most likely sell better on Yahoo Japan than they would on eBay, which is why I ask. :D

Thanks!
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Re: Selling on Yahoo Japan?

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

As far as I know, it's no different than having your own YAJ user name. With that you can bid and sell, but you have to pay a monthly membership fee, which can only be paid in Japan. So, you're only bet from outside the country might be finding a deputy or a friend to sell for you?
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

I believe Celga still does this, and I don't think you need a special account to have them do it, either. If you have your own YJA, I think they'll use it, but if not, they don't offer those anymore anyways (they cluster users into silver accounts, groups of people who use the same YJA) -- they'll use one of theirs. I'd shoot them an email and find out directly from them how it works now, but their site still has the info (of course, they hardly ever update their site, so take that how you will ...)

Contact celga: http://celga.com/index.php?page=contactus
Their FAQ on selling thru them: http://celga.com/index.php?page=sellfaq

I almost used this service once years ago, but ended up finding a buyer for the item(s) myself.

I haven't been in contact with Celga in ages (haven't won a damn thing on YJ in ages :P). They are usually active on Facebook, I think, if you have a FB account.
Angelic-Lair
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Angelic-Lair »

Thank you both for the replies. I'll probably take a look at Celga at some point to see if they can help out. :D
bidibadiboo

Post by bidibadiboo »

Angelic-Lair wrote:Thank you both for the replies. I'll probably take a look at Celga at some point to see if they can help out. :D
Hi there!

Did you contact Celga? I tried but they don't reply on Facebook ._.
Let me know if you could contact them. I would also like to sell stuff on YAJ as I believe I can sell what I have faster in there than on Ebay.
ToriPagac
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by ToriPagac »

celga does it but you have to email them that's what the site says