Is there any way to contact apple_symphony_xx?

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
noildoof
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Is there any way to contact apple_symphony_xx?

Post by noildoof »

There's a cel I've seen relisted on Yahoo Auctions several times that never gets any bidders on it. It's listed by apple_symphony_xx, and it's something I really, really want now that I can afford it. However, it hasn't been relisted since last time it ended (about a week ago), and I can't figure out how to contact apple_symphony_xx. I've asked if it can be relisted via the email on their Yahoo Auctions page and on their main website, but I've never gotten a response. I don't know if it's going to spam or if they don't answer foreign emails or what - I did specify that I'd be using a proxy to bid.
chrismayek
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: Is there any way to contact apple_symphony_xx?

Post by chrismayek »

Has it not been relisted since you made this post? Apple symphony is a cel store within Nakano Broadway in Tokyo. Usually if something that's been relisted constantly on his page suddenly goes away, that means he sold it in person.
noildoof
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by noildoof »

chrismayek wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:20 pm Has it not been relisted since you made this post? Apple symphony is a cel store within Nakano Broadway in Tokyo. Usually if something that's been relisted constantly on his page suddenly goes away, that means he sold it in person.
Sorry for replying 2 months late, I didn't see this until now. @_@

The cel did get relisted, and I won the auction! This is what it was:
Attachments
etpcyxoubd_o.jpg
etpcyxoubd_o.jpg (169.97 KiB) Viewed 1377 times
Withwingsablazed

Post by Withwingsablazed »

What a nice cel! Do they have a website