My Cel Gallery Updated-Janniboy´s Cel Gallery

Show off your stuff!
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: My Cel Gallery Updated-Janniboy´s Cel Gallery

Post by cutiebunny »

Janniboy1980 wrote:Mamoru Yokota did no do 18+Panel here :l
If this convention has a forum where you can post feedback, I would mention that Yokota has an 18+ panel when he comes to Fanime, and ask the organizers, should he return next year (this is his second year there, right?) if there's any chance he would be willing to do an 18+ panel. I went through his Twitter feed to see what kind of sketches he drew over there, and he had a pic of a German 'Erotik Shop', so...seeing how it's clearly on his mind, I can't see where an 18+ panel would be a problem. The 18+ panels happen late into the evening (ours was at 10pm), so it might only work if your con has late night panels.

Glad you had a good time. Those are always the best cons to attend.
Janniboy1980
Anime Geek

Re: My Cel Gallery Updated-Janniboy´s Cel Gallery

Post by Janniboy1980 »

Ok-Time for an Update-the Connichi 2013 in Kassel was again very nice,here is what I was able to grab from Y.Sadamoto and Y.Irie.
I also got some nice Fanarts and Sketches from the Mangakas from Germany,Austria and Switzerland,here´s the post in my Blog(Only german for now But just look at the Pics It´s a lot of stuff this Time):

http://germanfairylover.wordpress.com/2 ... o-seinsei/

The Sketch from Asuka with the get Well Soon was for a Friend who was not able to Visit the Convention because he had to stay in the Hospital,we told It to Sadamoto´s translator( a beautiful Girl by the way) and so he added these nice 3 words:-)

I asked Sadamoto for a sketch from a young Electra from Nadia and also Filmed while he was drawing :wink:

All the People I know and show the stuff from the Connichi 2013 Love the Spike from Cowboy Bebop I got on sunday from Irie,he had done fast sketches because they had not much Time left :)

And I really really like the Quentin MCLoud from Highlander-The Animated Series that I Got from Shen Long Chung:-)

It was a very funny weekend and It was fun to talk with the other Sadamoto and Irie Fans like Peter who came all the way from France :cheers

Jan